Thursday, September 24, 2009

Got my kini!!


and.... I LOVE IT! of course ;) Another Style on Stage masterpiece, now just hope my physique does it justice.


2 sleeps to go. Depleting went well, so well I was so tired and flat last night at coaches' that my carbs got bumped up for loading time- nice! What I'll eat on the morning of the show depends of course on how I'm looking. Another reason I'm glad we have someone looking out for us there.

have about a million things to do today while constantly eating/drinking, we are staying in Southport overnight with Ali's family before the show and have to leave home super early in the morning!

I am to-ing and fro-ing between excited and nervous- if I remember its a competition the nerves kick in straight away so that thought is banished. Just hope everyone backstage prior plays nice! (worrywart, aren't i? lol)

SO this is likely to be my last post in relation to my 'journey to the stage'..  Thanks so much for reading and I will be back asap to post pics and a report of how the day panned out. Listening to stories from last weekend taught me that no matter how prepared you think you are, its going to be an interesting day!

See you on the other side!
..woohoo! 

5 comments:

*ANA* said...

cant wait to see pics good luck SMILE and have lots of fun!

Jadey said...

Hey Sweet,

Congratulations. Hopefully I will get there to watch but not sure at this stage however, I know you are going to look awesome, can't wait to see pic's and just remember, to have fun!! The main thing is to enjoy the moment that you've worked so hard for!

Jadey xxx

Erika said...

Good luck, Steph. Es

Anonymous said...

Good luck to you and I can't wait for your next post!

RaeC said...

Go Stephie... hope you and Ali have a ball!! xxx


For incredible info, advice and support- get involved!