Friday, December 19, 2008

Steph, the Student once more


We are officially on holidays! *jump for joy* It may only be 16 days but that to date is the longest time off I have ever had without having to work/study at ALL! And Im being paid, bonus heehee.


Left: me this time last year, we took a 7 night cruise on the Pacific Sun- highly recommended!!

I thought in advance about how best to use this time off... then it hit me- I'm going to do as much NOTHING as possible :) Enjoy freshly cooked meals everyday rather than frozen and reheated ones and spend some time out in the beautiful sunshine....

GREAT NEWS- I got my official university offer in the mail yesterday! So the journey to becoming a qualified nutritionist (and perhaps dietician if I continue studying) commences February 2009. Im daunted and excited at the same time about getting my brain back into chemistry gear and nerd jargon. People keep asking me if Im going to drop back to part time work but unfortunately we couldn't afford that so I'm just going to take on as much uni on top of full time work as I can manage... I told you 2009 was going to be BIG! I may not be able to put as much effort into it as I'd like but I just keep thinking- I have to do this, there is no maybe!

My future career awaits!!!!

3 comments:

Fifi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Fifi said...

oops sorry didnt like my comment so I tried to change it!

All I was going to say was hi and that it can be done! I'm doing it slowly but surely, studying at uni (finally) towards something I love and working at the same time.

Can be stressful sometimes but totally worth it.

Cheers

Frankie

Stephanie Davis said...

Thanks Frankie, good to know there are others in the same boat- there is hope!


For incredible info, advice and support- get involved!